- Fraction of the cost of new and all products come with Return to Base (RTB) warranty
- New consumables supplied with all printers and UPS's so you know that the consumables will last just as long as a new product
- Fully tested to ensure no defects
- Eco-friendliness stops good products going to land fill, extending the life of products
- Need same day replacement for a failed piece of equipment? We have refurbished products on the shelf waiting to go today
What is a refurbished product?
Many people are put off going down the refurbished route for electrical goods because they think it means something has been bought, unboxed and used already. But only the first two points are true, for instance, a device may have been pre-owned but will not have been used for any significant amount of time.
A refurbished item is one that has been returned to Cifer for whatever reason after being purchased. It could be that a laptop has arrived with a technical fault, with damage to its exterior or in less-than-perfect packaging – which, if it was intended as a present, is often enough to ensure it gets sent back.
It could even be that a simple change of mind turns what was a perfectly sellable item into a ‘refurb’. A laptop could have been bought, delivered and then returned without even being powered up.
No matter what the reason, any item that is returned to us is checked over thoroughly and any defects are repaired. In the case of computers we will replace the hard disk and complete a complete reload of all software.